We let you down last week. Listen to what happened and how it pertains to the article we covered today on conquering self-sabotage from Ramit Sethi. Sometimes the issue with our problems isn’t outside troubles, but actually the fight going on inside of you. Dan and Joe dive deep into this issue in Round 1 revealing some of their own self- sabotage moments.
For Round 2, we discuss an event in the life of our Main Event guest, Ryan Avery, as he has lunch with a billionaire and gets to hear the “secrets” to success. Hear who the billionaire is and a couple of the tips he provides and hear Joe and Dan debate over it.
For the Main Event, Ryan Avery is the Main speaker here, the youngest ever to win the World Champion of Public Speaking, he’s a ball of energy and ready to bring it!
- How self-sabotage sounds and how it will hurt you.
- When is the best time to start your next venture?
- What are the 4 P’s that Ryan says could help your life and marriage?
- How to sort out goals and outcomes (hint: focusing on solid goals lead to bigger outcomes)
- Keys to a successful presentation and how to prepare for each audience.
BONUS: Hear Ryan Avery reveal all on our friend, Jared Easely’s podcast, Starve the Doubts. Hear all about and see Ryan;s award-winning speech.